Meet Don Turner, GRI
- Native Houstonian
- Grew up in Southwest Houston. Graduated from Sharpstown High School in 1978.
- Served in the U.S. Air Force from 1981 - 1984.
- Attended the University of North Dakota & Texas Christian University (Accounting & Finance).
- Farmers Insurance Agent from 1985 - 2000.
- Diversified into Real Estate in 1994 as a Sales Associate.
- Vice President of Century 21 Office, Managed 250 Agents from 2000 to 2002.
- Joined RE/MAX Southwest in 2002, made Executive Club in six months.
- Joined RE/MAX on the Brazos in 2007, now RE/MAX Mobility.
- Joined RE/MAX Fine Properties 05/10/2010.
As a native Houstonian I grew up in southwest Houston and moved to Fort Bend County in 1986, where I began a new career as a Farmers Insurance Agent after serving our country in the U.S. Air Force. In 1994, I diversified into the Real Estate business and became a successful sale associate. After six years in real estate I was presented with an opportunity to manage two real estate offices for Century 21 with over 250 agents and soon held the position of Vice President. In 2002 I decided that serving the community as a full time Realtor was more fulfilling and joined the sales team of RE/MAX. Since teaming up with RE/MAX I have accomplished many accolades. I enjoy working with the public as I build new relationships with clients and new neighbors. I like to give back to the community by supporting community projects and charitable activities. Don has resided in Fort Bend County for over 30 years.