Meet Don Turner, GRI
- Native Houstonian
- Grew up in Southwest Houston. Graduated from Sharpstown High School in 1978.
- Served in the U.S. Air Force from 1981 - 1984.
- Attended the University of North Dakota & Texas Christian University (Accounting & Finance).
- Farmers Insurance Agent from 1985 - 2000.
- Diversified into Real Estate in 1994 as a Sales Associate.
- Vice President of Century 21 Office, Managed 250 Agents from 2000 to 2002.
- Joined RE/MAX Southwest in 2002, made Executive Club in six months.
- Joined RE/MAX on the Brazos in 2007, now RE/MAX Mobility.
- Joined RE/MAX Fine Properties 05/10/2010.
As a native Houstonian I grew up in southwest Houston and moved to Fort Bend County in 1986, where I began a new career as a Farmers Insurance Agent after serving our country in the U.S. Air Force. In 1994, I diversified into the Real Estate business and became a successful sale associate. After six years in real estate I was presented with an opportunity to manage two real estate offices for Century 21 with over 250 agents and soon held the position of Vice President. In 2002 I decided that serving the community as a full time Realtor was more fulfilling and joined the sales team of RE/MAX. Since teaming up with RE/MAX I have accomplished many accolades. I enjoy working with the public as I build new relationships with clients and new neighbors. I like to give back to the community by supporting community projects and charitable activities. Don and his wife Laura have resided in Fort Bend County now for 26 years. Don’s son Blake is a graduate at Trinity University with Science degree and a member of the men’s golf team. Daughter Amanda is a graduate of Texas A&M with a degree in Biology and Zoology, now pursuing to be a game warden.